martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

1º Semester practice activities for 1º grade

Please, Read the text.

Hello, I’m Jose and I’m 13 years old. I am from

Montevideo and she is my sister Anna. She is twelve

years old. We are at home with my mother Susan

and my father Juan. They are from Durazno,

“Sarandi del Yi” but now we are from“La Blanqueada”.

My sister and I are at High School “55”.

1) Complete the sentences using the information in the text.

Jose is _________ years old. He’s from __________. She ______ his sister Anna. Anna___ 12 years old. We ______ at home with my mother Susan and my father Juan.

Susan and Juan aren´t from_______ now, they _____ from Montevideo. Jose and Anna _____ at High School “55”.

2) Please, answer the questions.

1- What’s your name? _______________________________-

2- How old are you? ________________________________-

3- Where are you from? _____________________________-

3) Please, write the days missing. Monday

________

________

Thursday

________

Saturday

________

4) And write the month of the year. ________ August

February ________

March October

________ November

________ ________

________

July

________

5) Write the words in the correct place:

math - eleven - pencil case - eight - Uruguayan - P.E. - rubber - are - French - Brazilian - notebook - twenty - glue - Chinese - Art - isn’t - Chilean - three - am not - bag - Biology

Numbers

School Objects

School Subjects

Verbs

Nationalities

6) Write an e-mail telling your pen friend about you…….. include: name, age, where from, favourite school subject, etc.

No hay comentarios: